If you suffered an injury in Rhode Island because of another’s wrongdoing, it is wise to secure legal representation promptly. The attorneys at the Law Office of Thomas E. Badway in Providence have decades of combined experience taking on a wide range of personal injury cases, from road collisions to slip and fall accidents to doctor negligence. Our lawyers fight on behalf of victims and their families as we strive to win compensation settlements and decisions that alleviate the stress of medical bills, lost wages, and other financial, physical and emotional burdens.
Rhode Island imposes a three-year statute of limitations for most personal injury cases. Our goal is to get our clients the compensation they deserve without excessive delay. Our attorneys take on cases involving:
We are skilled at litigating many other types of personal injury cases, including those involving dog bites, dangerous products and defective drugs.
We represent drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians injured in various kinds of auto accidents, from minor fender-benders to major collisions.
Rhode Island uses an at-fault (tort) system to determine who is responsible for paying the costs that result from an auto accident. Under the pure comparative fault standard, the insurance companies of both parties involved in the accident pay damages on par with the percentage of fault for which their clients are found responsible. For example, if you are determined to be 10 percent at fault for a car accident and the other driver is found to be 90 percent at fault, the other driver’s insurance company will pay for 90 percent of your damages and your insurance company will pay for 10 percent. To achieve a compensation structure that is consistent with the circumstances of your accident, our attorneys examine police reports, witness testimony and other forms of evidence.
At the Law Office of Thomas E. Badway, in Providence, we represent people throughout Rhode Island injured through acts of negligence. Call us at 401-648-2038 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
1052 North Main Street
Providence, RI 02904
Mon - Fir: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sat & Sun: Closed
~ The Law Office of Thomas E. Badway
All Rights Reserved
Site Designed By Midfield Technologies